Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bad Blogger Loves Neon

Happy Saturday! I'm back! I'm sorry this post isn't up earlier but I still posted, so that counts right? I will be back to regular posting, I just took all my photos off my memory card and a) I have manicures that I wore in May (MAY guys! It's almost the end of June..what's wrong with me) and b) I have photos of things I forgot I did, so I'm excited to show you!

I figured since I am going to be spending the day out in the yard, getting some sun, hopefully enjoying the weather, I'd give you some neon love for the weekend. This manicure features my favourite neon of all time. I mean it, I would wear this ALWAYS if I could and this bottle will probably be the first one I use up. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy is my go-to neon, and I just stamped a simple hibiscus flower from one of my konad plates as an accent nail. I did put this over a coat of white, because I was lazy, so it's 1 coat of OPI MBSW and 1 coat of ChG FFF. My FFF is fairly thick so I usually only have to do 3 coats, but like I said, I was lazy!





Happy Saturday my loves!

Thanks for reading <3

5 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! It's crazy that your FFF takes 3 coats mine is 2 and I am good. It's crazy how polishes vary from person to person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Flip Flop Fantasy! One of the best neons out there! Love you simple nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...