Monday, May 27, 2013

Purple Gradient Re-Do

Happy Monday loves! I can't believe we're at the end of May already, I have no idea where this month has gone! However, I can't wait for summer to begin, I have bought so many dresses and plan to live in solely dresses if possible..but it needs to warm up so I can wear them!

So, I mentioned I was not impressed with my gradient skills, but I really wanted a purple gradient, so I decided to try it again and use a smoother makeup sponge to lessen the sponge marks. I used NCLA As If! and China Glaze Grape Pop once again, and then stamped over it with BM 201 and Cult Nails Nevermore.




I loved how this gradient turned out & it made me confident to try more, so no worries..more gradients in my future!

Thanks for reading and have a great Monday <3

5 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...