Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ozotic 531, Another Holographic!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
For those of you in Canada, hurray for the long weekend to continue!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have a very large test coming up and I started feeling very unenthusiastic about nail polish. I was still painting my nails but nothing exciting or worth sharing...or sometimes they chipped before I could photograph and I just didn't feel like repainting.

Anyways, this week I'll keep it short and sweet. It's been getting warmer, sunnier and generally nicer out, so once again I reached for one of my holo's. This is a new to me but not new to you guys. Elizabeth posted this on the blog way back when and now I have it! It's beautiful and very unassuming until you hit the sunlight!

Unfortunately after I put this on, it was not very sunny, so these photos are light box ones, oh well! This polish is a beautiful duo chrome holographic polish. In the shade it's a pink-y brown leaning green gold, and in the sun, the linear holographic really comes out to play!

oh so sparkly


trying to show the color-shifts, much more present IRL
Well that's all for me...sorry I'm not terribly exciting. Hopefully once I'm finished this test my nails will be a whole lot more crazy!

2 comments:

  1. This is really unique. I like!!! All the best on your exam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...