Thursday, May 30, 2013

Neon Love

Happy Thursday! I am so excited the week is almost over. I'm going away for the weekend and somehow whenever I have plans the week seems to go by SO slowly, so the fact that it's almost here is wonderful!

As I mentioned before, summer is almost upon us, which has me pulling out gradients and neons. I love neons. Every drawer in my Helmer has about 3-5 neons in it..at least. I am a little obsessed, but my favourite one of all time, hands down, is China Glaze Shocking Pink. I would actually wear this ALL the time if I were forced to (please never let that happen..but still..)




I just love looking at this bad boy. It also wins serious points with teenage boys, as I found out while wearing it supply teaching. I was amazed they noticed, and basically after a 2 minute discussion about my nails I was "the cool supply teacher" and  they were wonderful for the rest of the day. So clearly, my secret weapon is now to wear neon nails every day!

Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. I have and love this polish as well! I always have a bit of trouble getting it smooth though. Do you layer yours over white or just use more than three coats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get you :) I can't pick a favorite neon though... love them all too much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...