Monday, May 13, 2013

Neon and White Skittles

Happy Monday loves! I hope you all had a great Mother's Day with your mom's, (or your kids)! I went to my boyfriend's nephew (and now godson's) baptism. It was interesting to say the least, but we went out for a nice dinner, then I finished off the day huddled in my bed watching TV, since we experiences sleet, rain,wind and some snow yesterday, crazy!

I've been wanting to play with my neon's and holo's and so I took the opportunity of some shortened nails to wear a neon! I used OPI MBSW and Cult Nails Nevermore and BM plate 201, with accent nails of China Glaze Towel Boy Toy. Sadly my topcoat is not the most stamping friendly...but I'll be stocking up on some SV soon, so it'll work out.




Happy Monday Loves! <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...