Monday, May 6, 2013

Lilac and Gold

Happy Monday loves! I am trying to get back in the blogging mood, I watermarked/cropped a bunch of photos this weekend and I actually have "pre"-picked polishes to wear this week (in no particular order), a number of those may be holographic or neons ;) So hopefully this gets me back into a routine, work is picking up again, since it's the end of the year, but also peak season for sports/clubs/trips in High Schools around where I live so supply teaching is busy (thank goodness!)

It's been so beautiful out, so much sun, warm weather, and that always makes me want to wear something glittery or shiny on my nails to catch the sunlight! I paired NCLA As If!, a lilac purple, with China Glaze I'm Not Lion, a gorgeous gold glitter. It was such a pretty combination, I got lots of compliments from strangers and students!



So pretty, but so simple. I'll probably do this style of manicure often this summer, since I love how cremes look with this glitter!

Thanks for reading & Happy Monday <3

5 comments:

  1. Looks great!

    It's fantastic that we finally got some nice weather around here...but too bad it went from winter to summer overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you captured the china glaze glitter beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! Great idea to mix these 2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...