Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jade Hypnose

Happy Thursday! Sorry I missed out on yesterday, I had a wicked headache so thankfully I didn't have to work. I slept/lounged around in a dark room..so thrilling!

Like I said before, the sunshine and beautiful weather has made me reach for holos, which I rarely wear in the winter. Jade Hypnose is such a beautiful blue holo. I wore this for about 5 days because I couldn't bear to take it off!





I hope you're all looking forward to the upcoming long weekend! I can't wait!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. I. Am. In. Awe.
    This is just simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine you didn't want to take it off, lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite Jade's. Not only is it Detroit Lions blue, it's just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...