Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Green Paisley

Happy Wednesday Loves! I hope you're all having a great week, mine is just flying by. I actually can't believe it's Wednesday already. My sister came home last night to visit for a few days, I'm happy she's here & we'll get to hang out! I miss her since she lives 2 1/2 hours away from me :(

This manicure is from awhile ago, it seems pretty uninspiring to me but I was trying to get back into the swing of stamping, so I picked a random polish & a random plate and here we are! I used China Glaze Starboard as the base and the paisley print from the BM 300 series stamped in Cult Nails Nevermore. Sadly my Seche Vite is getting really old and it bubbles a lot, even though I've thinned it..so there are a couple of "popped" bubble marks :(



Again, another short & sweet post. I don't have too much to ramble about these days sadly!

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. pretty stamp image. i love the green and black combo. must practice stamping more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...