Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Beginning of Gradient Madness

Happy Wednesday! I love 4 day weeks, they make the week go by so quickly! I spent the past weekend basking in the sun, since it turned out to be warmer than I expected and I can't wait to do it again this weekend, so hopefully the warm weather continues!

So, on instagram, SO many people started posting gradients...which obviously made me want to try one out..but I am not so great at them yet..this is one of my preliminary attempts..and I used a kitchen sponge, which in hindsight, is not the best, since it shows a lot more texture and the gradient isn't as smooth. I should probably relegate the kitchen sponge just to glitters!

I used a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then NCLA As If!, and China Glaze Grape Pop.




So, this one didn't turn out the best, BUT never fear...gradient fever hit..and I definitely have another 2..maybe 3 more gradients to post...maybe more!

I hope your Wednesday's are turning out wonderful! Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. I did a gradient for the first time in a long time the other day, and I forgot how much I liked them! They're definitely a summer nail staple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...