Sunday, April 14, 2013

Swatchy Spam for Spring!

Happy Sunday Friends :)

I've recently purchased a few different colors that I haven't shared on the blog so I've got a round up of these colors.

First up is Essie's Play Date, I love this cute and springy purple! It's a nice creme-jelly hybrid, and I only did 2 coats, but I should've done 3. It looked opaque until I took photos :S

Look slightly brighter IRL


should've done 3 coats. Darn.

Next up I have a quick photo of Essie Sleek Sticks in Sneek-E. I loved these but man, they do NOT stick to my nails. And as I found out last time, you do not add a top coat to these. Grr. I really wanted to love them but they peeled off quickly :(

you can see on my pinky and middle finger :(


Lastly, I have one quick shot of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Jungle Gem. This is a flawless polish. The brush is awesome and I had no clean up, and it didn't chip until I did some serious dishes and house cleaning! I want more from the Under the Sea line!

Beautiful teal that leans more blue. LOVE IT

So there you have it! Just some new spring colors. Nothing exciting but new to my stash! What have you been wearing lately? 



4 comments:

  1. Play Date was my go to purple all last summer - I really loved this shade - it was not too bright, not red, not too deep, not chalky white - just perfect. Commonly found myself taking it off when I needed a polish change and putting a fresh coat of it on right away! I need to pull it up and use it again now as it's still a fav in this hue of mine - nothing has come along that works as good on me since - I don't get lob hand from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely am loving this color!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Jungle Gem is gorgeous! I'm such a sucker for blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of the Sally Hansen polish, and I love Play Date but to be honest I have loads of purples very similar to it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...