Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Stamping

Hello Sunday Readers!

I hope everyone had an excellent weekend! As I write this I'm about to head to work and tonight my restaurant is having a staff party, so it's safe to say that when you read this I will probably be feeling NOT the best as it will have been day two of drinking ;)

Anyways I have some cute stamping for you. I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Jungle Gem. I have worn this beauty 3 times since I purchased it! LOVE IT LOVE IT! I used 2 coats, and Revlon Top Coat.

I then stamped with OPI MBSW to achieve a semi transparent look and I loved it!

I loved the way this looked


I even double stamped here and I don't think it's noticeable!
This polish is so durable! I wore it for 3 days and only a teeny tiny chip, I need MORE of this brand now!<3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...