Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday my Loves! I am officially on vacation! My mom and I drove to New Jersey last night, we'll be spending a couple days here, taking in some shopping ( the person we're visiting lives in a 30 minute radius of about 8 malls..amazing!) and hopefully making our way in NYC for a day, if the weather is nice!

Every once and a while, in order to motivate myself to get back into stamping, I flip through my Bundle Monster plate holder and focus on the plates that I've never used! BM 307 has an image of butterflies that I'd never noticed until the other day. I stamped it with China Glaze Passion over China Glaze Man Hunt.




I hope you're all having a fantastic Friday & have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday <3

Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty!! I need to try that China Glaze color. Man hunt is sadly sitting in my unused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combo! I really suck at stamping...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...