Thursday, April 25, 2013

Classic Leopard

Hi Loves! Happy Thursday! I am so excited today because, I am picking up my new-to-me car! I can't wait, this is my first car that is actually mine, not shared with siblings and I can't wait! I definitely painted my nails to match the car so I'll have to show you these this weekend!

When I went to New Jersey/NYC a couple weeks ago, I agonized over what to wear on my nails. Eventually I settled on a class leopard print, since I almost bought a set of Sally Hansen nail strips with a leopard print. I used China Glaze Passion as a base with Cult Nails Nevermore and Konad plate m57. These nails lasted over a week with minor tip wear, and I could probably have worn it for another week if it had held up!



Happy Thursday Loves <3


1 comment:

  1. China Glaze Passion looks so beautiful! That's the best pairing of the leopard manicure. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...