Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Belated Easter Nails

Hi loves, Happy Tuesday! I'm sorry I've been a bit blog MIA, I spent this past weekend at Church (typical Easter), hanging out with family/my boyfriend and then yesterday, on my day off, I was sick :( I'm feeling a bit better but I'm booked to supply teach every day this week, so I'll have to suck it up and get on with it!

I saw nails like these on instagram (not sure who's, if you know, let me know in the comments!) and I tried to recreate them using polishes I owned! The base is a pink franken, and the dots are NOPI My Lifesaver, NCLA As If!, NCLA Tennis Anyone.





I didn't love how this turned out, I'm not sure why, but I think I'll have to try other dotted manicures in the future, because I did like the idea of polka dots!

Thanks for reading loves <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...