Monday, April 22, 2013

Another Marta-Inspired Skittlette

Happy Monday Loves! I can't believe April is half over and I literally don't know where last week went. I'm sorry for the week-long absence, I really have no explanation other than laziness and a lack of inspiration! I'm hoping as the weather warms up I am able to get back into a regular posting schedule.

So Marta posted this skittlette on Instagram  about a week ago, and then on her blog on Wednesday and I knew this was one that I would recreate. When I saw it instagram she didn't post what she used, so I obviously had to improvise. I also didn't have any square studs, so I added some glitter to my accent nail instead. My pink is OPI MBSW and konad plate m57, my ring, index and thumb are NOPI My Lifesaver and my index is Cult Nails Nevermore topped with Ozotic 528. I am seriously loving this manicure, not sure about you?!






I hope you're all having a great Monday, Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...