Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Classic

Happy Wednesday! I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I've been not interested in photographing my nails lately, which makes me feel like a bad blogger. I've just been painting them plain cremes and wearing them until they chip. Tomorrow my mom & I are going to New Jersey/New York City for 4 days, so I'll try to schedule some posts to go up while I'm gone. I think I'll try out some new nail strips while I'm gone!

So, one of the plain colours I've been wearing lately is probably my favourite one of all time. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. I love this blackened plum colour so much, my bottle is almost half gone. I could seriously wear this most days of my life because I think it looks great on short and long nails!




I hope you've all been enjoying the spring, I can't wait for my "mini-vacation" since New Jersey/New York is certainly warmer than where I am!

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. Great color, I've never seen swatches before today but I've heard that this is a really popular color. I don't know about you, but I always feel powerful when I have dark vampy nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...