Sunday, March 24, 2013

Vintage Inspired Nails

Happy Sunday!
How was everyone's weekend?
This week I saw some of my high school girlfriends which was pretty great! I also started signing up and getting my prep books for my National Knowledge Exam (for HR) in June. ACK! Studying :S

This week I have two of the Nail Art Challenge days for you -- Vintage Nails and Swatch.

For my Vintage Nails I asked Karen from Nail Call to help me with some inspiration. She showed me these nails from her Pinterest board and I figured out a way to recreate them!

I used Cult Nails in Manipulative (sadly retired! BOO I LOVE THIS ONE!) Essie in A Crewed Interest and Misa's Pay Days are Happy Days. As well I used my bundle monster rose image to stamp the flowers on my nails. This didn't turn out exactly as I would've liked but I still think it was okay!


Sorry about the poor cuticles--as always :(

Oh and apparently I missed polish during clean up :S yikes. I'm a mess

I loved the look of the gold on misa
As for my swatch post, I recently purchased the Cult Nails Anniversary pack and only just played around with Blaze. I LOVE this glitter. It's beautiful and understated and classy. Love love love love! My only issue was that it took forever to dry and it didn't level as well but...that just means I can't be sloppy with applications and I should just try harder.

I couldn't accurately capture the red glitter but MAN this is AMAZING

So beautiful!

I will be wearing this A LOT
I hope you all enjoyed both my nail art and swatching :) Have a great week <3




10 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the first mani!!! All the best preparing for your exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, so much studying ahead :S

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love your nails in your display picture :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! I love pretty much everything vintage :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted to do something a bit different but the rose stamp is my favourite!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...