Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Manicure

Happy Sunday Readers!
Happy St. Patrick's day to all of you lovely Irish folk (and for all the students out there ready to celebrate with a beer)

I will be celebrating outside in a tent party as my day off this week! Very excited to relax after a long week.

This week I didn't end up doing a "Luck" nail art theme. I couldn't think of one that wasn't lame. Well my St. Patrick's is also lame but...whatever.

I used Cult Nails Deal With It (one of my boyfriend's favorites  and stamped a clover image using Cult Nails Nevermore. Nothing complicated, just a green manicure with a clover stamp! I topped it off with Wicked Fast. There's still a bit of VNL but I used 3 thin coats, and didn't want to use too many more. This polish is one of my favorites. 

So bright!

Sorry my hands are a bit dry and sad

Just a simple manicure
So there you have it! I'm excited for a few of next week's challenges, Vintage -- I have a few patterns I haven't used yet that I've been itching to try, and swatch -- which means I get to buy new polishes to swatch right? Because I have my eye on a few....<3

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Now I really wish I'd worn Deal With It today. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...