Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pink Ombre Nails

Happy Tuesday! I am happy that this week AND next are 4 day weeks (yay for Easter) but I also can't believe March will be over in 6 days!! This year is literally speeding by and I'm amazed.

It's starting to feel a bit more like spring around where I live, 90% of the snow is gone, temperatures are above freezing and it's sunny! Hallelujah! So to celebrate, I've been in a pink mood, which translates to a pink ombre! I almost managed a full OPI ombre, but my original light pink choice of OPI Bubble Bath pulled to peach so I had to switch it out.

This is an ombre featuring OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (on thumb, not pictured), Orly Kiss the Bride, OPI Mod About You, OPI Strawberry Margarita and OPI You're A Pisa Work!




I'm really looking forward to temperatures warming up, mostly because I want to stop wearing boots & coats and shed some layers to flats & tshirts!

Thanks for reading <3

7 comments:

  1. Cute Ombre!
    I also hope it will start being warmer and sunny soon. Here it snows for the third day in a row, and all I want to do is wear my sunglasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the colours you chose. It is beautiful here in Ottawa today and it's finally starting to feel like spring. I'm also really excited to be able to go out without putting a million extra articles of clothing on first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! As dumb as this sounds, I've never done an ombre! Wait.. maybe once. That's not enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic ombre! I can't wait for warmer weather either so I can finally take my converible out of storage and do some driving with the roof down! But by the look of things, it will be a while still!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shade choices. I struggle to find colours that match the same family/tone, and you did it perfectly! Oh how I love ombres :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this, amazing, fun and simple idea! I will try this soon, defenetly. Remember to participate to my challanges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...