Monday, March 4, 2013

Neon Animal Print

Hi loves! Happy Monday & Happy March! I can't believe it's March but at the same time I am excited, it's almost March break & on Thursday I'll be driving up to spend a few days with my boyfriend and to snowboard!

Since it's slowly starting to feel less like winter and a bit like spring, I jumped the gun and went full on summer with some neon animal print nails. I'm wearing China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, stamped with a konad plate (78 I think?), Cult Nails Nevermore and dotted with China Glaze Shocking Pink!



It's so bright! I have Shocking Pink on my toes too, just in case spring needs an extra push to get here!

Thanks for reading loves, hope you have a wonderful Monday <3

5 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...