Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nail Art Challenge Week 2: Days 4, 7 & 10

Happy Sunday Everyone :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I have been working all week and next week is going to be just as crazy!  I'll get right into it since this will be picture heavy.

Day 4 was stripes and since I don't have a steady hand or striping tape, I decided to use regular tape. It didn't turn out the best but...I think the concept is cute? I used Cult Nails Tempest and Time Traveller for this look.

This is ugly. But I like the colors. I need striping tape. Yikes.

Terribly un-straight lines

Day 7 was a gradient. I have done quite a few gradients and I still have mixed results but I loved the colors for this one. I used Essie Snap Happy and Cult Nails Tempest.

I could've blended the colors better


My pinkie seems to be the best

Today's post is Day 10, which is color blocking. I'm not sure if I really sure if I understood color blocking? Not my best attempt, but I used OPI Need Sunglasses, and My Boyfriend Scales Walls. China Glaze For Audrey as well as Cult Nails Tempest, and Fetish.

Sorry there are a few nicks, I wanted to take these pictures ASAP with fleeting sunlight

I'm not sure I color blocked correctly, but I love the red and yellow





So these were my attempts for the nail art challenge this week! I'll be posting them on instagram as well, check out the tag #nailartmar to see everyone else's looks! I will be doing another two next week, see you then! <3











1 comment:

  1. These are all great ideas! I think my favourite is the first one. I am seriously reconsidering my decision to not get the 2nd anni set from Cult Nails based off how you're using Tempest. It looks like an awesome white.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...