Monday, March 18, 2013

My St. Patrick's Day Manicure

Happy Monday Everyone! How many people are suffering a green-filled hangover? Not me! I had a pretty boring St. Patrick's Day, since I got up at 4:30am to drive my parents to the airport yesterday :| I love them but 4:30 am is a time I thought I'd never see, and never want to again. I just had a green beer by myself at home, so sad.

Anyways, I figured I would wait until today to post what I wore on my nails, since I wasn't sure when I'd get around to painting them, and I hate stealing Katy's 1 day that she posts on the blog! After my green spam posts, I was pretty unsure what I wanted to wear, but I settled on A-England Dragon, because this beauty sits in my Helmer, hiding away, far too often. I topped it with a line of dots in China Glaze Passion. Nothing too fancy, just green & gold!





I hope you all had fantastic weekends and a great start to the week ahead!

PS. I also tried something new this weekend! Thanks to Ania (or @annabellemakeup on Twitter) I filmed my very first haul video!! It's solely on makeup, since you all know I have been getting more into makeup and the youtube beauty world! If you want to see something different from me, hop on over to my youtube channel, Life and Polish or click here to go straight to the video! If you like these kinds of videos, a thumbs up or a comment on the channel or here would be appreciated :)

Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Green is always my favorite color, Saint Patrick's day or not :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...