Saturday, March 16, 2013

Green Spam Part 3

Hi loves! Happy Saturday! I have part 3 of my Green spam for you all today. I'm not sure what I'll wear for St. Patrick's day, nail wise, clothing wise, or makeup wise..but I do know I have some green food colouring & I'll have some green beer!

Today's final installment is my green glitters. I LOVE this babies, so beautiful, so browse away!

First up, from last year's Hunger Games collection, China Glaze Smoke and Ashes. This is a super blackened green base, with blue-green almost glassfleck like glitter. Mine is this colour, although I know people found certain batches were different. I still consider mine green, although it always seems much prettier in the bottle than in the nail, *sigh*.


China Glaze Glittering Garland, this is an evergreen toned glassfleck glitter, man, China Glaze really does these well. I originally bought this because I thought it would substitute for Emerald Sparkle, but now that I own that polish, they are totally different..and I need both!

BB Couture Saturday Night Fever, a deep jelly polish with bright green glitter. <3 That's all.


And finally, my holy grail green glitter polish, China Glaze Emerald Sparkle. I can't say how much I love this polish and I need to wear it more often. My body chemistry does not like this polish with Seche Vite, it gets super chiptastic, but I don't care.


I hope this has inspired you to wear some green from you stash tomorrow! I'll be sure to let you know on Monday what my St. Patrick's Day manicure (and perhaps makeup) turned out to be!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. China Glaze really do some of the best greens! I own most of the ones you've mentioned, we both have good taste clearly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I got GG for the same reason, guess I need to find Emerald Sparkled after all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...