Friday, March 15, 2013

Green Spam Part 2

Happy Friday! I'll keep this short and sweet, I'm going to try to enjoy my last few days of March Break!

Today I have 4 polishes, 3 metallics, 1 holo!

First up, A England Dragon. I love this beautiful green holo. If you don't have this by now, I don't know what you're doing. But then again, I STILL don't own Nubar Reclaim, so I shouldn't judge.


Next up, China Glaze Jolly Holly. Deep christmas metallic green. Yum.

China Glaze Wagon Trail. Dark dirty olive green with gold shimmer. So complex, but so gorgeous!

And lastly, China Glaze Agro, from last year's Hunger Games collection. This was my St. Patrick's Day manicure last year. Love this, I always forget I own it. I definitely need to wear it more!



Stay tuned for my final installment tomorrow!

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. A good green spam is always welcome! It made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful greens! I actully own all of these too lol. Well put about A=England Dragon, its such a beautiful polish! For some extremely strange reason Argo is an untried for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Dragon!! You're right, EVERYONE should have it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...