Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday Manicure

Happy Easter Everyone!

Sorry for the late post but I've been working all weekend!
Today might be rainy but it has been getting warmer, the sun has been out and I actually saw a robin yesterday. Yep, Spring is here! Now it just needs to hurry along so that it can be Summer ;)

Since I was feeling all happy and Spring-like, I wanted to do a manicure that was Spring-like also! The boyfriend suggested I use Joe Fresh Wave, a pretty light blue with a shimmer that is invisible on the nail (boo). I then stamped it with a BM plate using Essie's No Place like Chrome (my go to silver, its the best!)
Even though my nails are short and gross right now, I got lots of compliments from the girls at work. I can't believe I didn't know that I owned the chevron stamp! I've been dying looking at other's nails! Now, I suck and my pattern isn't straight, or didn't fully transfer, but I still like it! Sorry about the cuticle on my middle finger. Believe or not, I actually had just put on cuticle butter...but my hands are so dry :(

outdoors

indoors--my thumb didn't fully transfer :(
I love, love, love this manicure! And so far almost no chips or tip wear and it's been 3 days! Hope you enjoyed this short post, are you feeling springy pastels this time of year? <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...