Saturday, February 16, 2013

White and Gold

Happy Saturday my loves! If you follow me on twitter (@emlangille) or instagram (elizabethmegan3) yesterday you will have seen that my Toronto shopping trip was a success in some sense..I definitely spent a bit too much on MAC products but I'm so happy. I bought Rebel Lipstick which is this deeper berry tone and I LOVE it, and surprisingly, I bought the Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipglass, which looks crazy in the tube but it's SO pretty over any lipstick. I also got my Sephora birthday gift & it is so cute! I got a mini "They`re Real" mascara and "Watt`s Up" highlighter from Benefit!


So a few weeks ago, Marta posted this manicure on instagram and I KNEW I had to try my hand at it. I don`t have Cirque Never Nude or the set of GALS stamping plates but I made it work with what I had. The base is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and China Glaze Passion, and I stamped in Passion as well, with BM plate 314.




I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday! I`m going to be lazing around, and spending the weekend with my family, since my birthday is Monday!

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...