Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine's Day Nail Art

Happy Sunday Friends :)

I can't believe it's February already! (16 days until my birthday!!) Winter is flying by, let's hope spring hurries up!

Today I have some nail art to show you. I entered these into Harlow & Co.'s nail art contest (make sure you head over to the facebook page to vote for your favourite! Elizabeth and I both have entries)

I used 2 coats of Barry M Raspberry (I LOVE this polish! It's Elizabeth's) and then stamped it with BM-317 using China Glaze's Platinum Silver, topped it off with Seche Vite!

I am LOVING this manicure, and wore it for 4 days, pretty long in my books!






I hope you enjoyed this early Valentine's day art, I know it won't be my last  for the month! I have so many new polishes to wear and my nails are looking great! I can't wait to show you some new stuff! <3

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...