Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Purple Sweater Nails

Hi loves & Happy Tuesday! Yesterday was Family Day in Ontario and also my birthday! My sister came home from London to be at home for our birthday!

Ever since ordering my NailCraze plates, I have been wanting to use the sweater looking/Ukrainian looking design! My father's family is Ukrainian and I love this design! I used China Glaze Grape Pop and Light as Air as my base colours and Cult Nails Nevermore as the stamping colour!




I really need to do this in the traditional red & white colours, and I can match one of the many Ukrainian cookbooks/tablecloths I have in my house!

Enjoy your Tuesday's loves <3

5 comments:

  1. Great pattern! It would look even more Ukrainian folklore, if you would stamp with bright red over white base... Perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday babe! These nails are stamped perfectly ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Birthday!

    Nails look fantastic...would look great in red and white too I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to get my hands on these plates :). Hope you had a great family day and birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...