Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink and Black Hearts

Hi loves! Happy Tuesday, or should I say Happy Fat Tuesday? Anyone going to a Pancake Supper tonight? I am, my family always celebrates, although, since I'm not catholic, the "giving up something for Lent" thing never goes over very well. My willpower is not strong.

So, because Valentine's Day is on Thursday, I thought over the next few days I'd show some valentine's day manicures.I have so many stamping plates with heart/love/valentine's appropriate images and I never get to use them all, it's such a shame! So today I have a simple manicure, OPI Strawberry Margarita, and little hearts from my new Nail Craze plate stamped in Cult Nails Blackout. So cute, I'll definitely be using these hearts all the time!



I love this. OPI Strawberry Margarita is becoming one of my favourite pink cremes <3

Thanks for reading, Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. Loving this! The three hearts in a row are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty color! I would love to wear this in summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, so simple and chic!

    My family celebrates Shrove Tuesday, my mom always makes a huge breakfast for dinner; eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, pancakes, you name it, we eat it! Complete with mimosas ;) I am looking forward to dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...