Monday, February 11, 2013

Oktoberfest & Glitter

Hi loves! Happy Monday. I'm sorry I barely posted at all last week. I know, I suck. Every night I'd think, "I should prep a post", and then forget that I thought about it...and then the next day I'd wake up with no post prepped and I supply taught every day so when I got home, it felt kind of late to post. I'm sorry :( Bad blogger. Anyways, how did everyone survive the snowstorm? Ours was pretty big, had to dig my car out Friday when I left work, and now it's supposed to melt due to rain & 6 degree weather we're supposed to get, crazy!

So, I wore this a while ago, but I kept forgetting it was in my drafts post! I love OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, and I love China Glaze I'm Not Lion, and so I decided they needed to meet and voila!




I hope you all have a wonderful Monday <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...