Friday, February 15, 2013

I Think I've Finally Mastered the Jelly Sandwich

Hi Loves! Happy Friday! I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day, I had dinner with my parents and then a lovely, unexpected phone call from my boyfriend. Today I'm heading downtown Toronto to do some early Birthday shopping for myself and eat lunch with my Dad! Hopefully I'll be picking up some MAC goodies, and perhaps a little something from Chanel ;)

So, everyone does Jelly sandwiches so successfully and I can never get them right, but this time, I think I have finally succeeded. This is 2 coats of OPI Bubble Bath, 2 Coats of Pirouette My Whistle and then a final coat of OPI Bubble Bath.



I can't say I'm the biggest fan of this look..my nails are stained (no matter what I do), and it definitely shows through :( But hey, I tried it, so that has to count for something, right?

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. Very subtle and elegant! Beautiful...even if you think your nails look stained! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I don't think your nails look stained in the pics... but I hear ya sister! Stained nails are the pits! lol. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...