Sunday, February 10, 2013

Essie Sleek Sticks Review

Hello everyone!
Did you all survive the storm? I had to dig my car out a bit, and it took at least 15 minutes just to clear the snow just off my roof.

Awhile back I bought some Essie sleek sticks and I was so excited about them, and this week I have my review of Sticks and Stones.

This product is amazingly easy to use! I tried the Sally Hansen sticks before and they were too stretchy, I ended up ruining them before they were on my fingers.

That being said however I had some user error when trying to put these on. I stretched them over my finger tips a bit too far so when they were on they showed some of the nail tips :( also I made the mistake of putting top coat on....which shriveled the product, yikes :( Overall however I really enjoyed these nail stickers and hope they last awhile! I can hopefully apply my other set better next time!

I reversed my ring finger, just for a bit of an accent (dry hands, sorry )


Love how cute they looked!


Ack! Oh no, Katy! What have you done :( So much User error :(
Aside from my mistakes in application I have ZERO problems with these stickers and they come in SO many different designs! I have the snakeskin, but they have lace, red with gold studs...just so many options! Enjoy your week friends :)


4 comments:

  1. Those look really cool! I basicly love every thing Essie does that "mainstream" for them... know what I mean? I love that they have branched out so much in the last 3-4 yrs. Haha I would have totally added a top coat too! It seems counter intutive NOT too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Essie so much! They're right up my alley with all their reds, pinks, vampy colors and fresh takes for each collection. I still love these stickers so much!!!

      Delete
  2. Too bad they didn't work out like you wanted them, but they look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I have a few stickers left so I'm going to try using them as accent nails and hope it all turns out better!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...