Monday, February 25, 2013

Different Dimension Part 2

Hi loves, Happy Monday! Today I have the 2nd of 3 installments from the awesome Different Dimension polish! This is really picture heavy, so I'll just start off with the first polish & afterwards it's all under the cut! I was sent mini bottles, as you could see from Katy's post yesterday


Different Dimension Vervain is so pretty! I'm a sucker for a milky glitter polish, and vervain happens to align with my intense fan-girling of TVD (if you didn't know that by now..well..now you do!) Vervain is a milky white base with lavender hex and round glitter, meant to be reminiscent of the lavender hue of the plant, which is actually real!





Warm Fuzzies is a polish that didn't catch my eye, until I saw it in the sun. A warm chocolate brown holographic polish, this baby is awesome. I have nothing like this in my collection, and it doesn't get dulled by a topcoat! How awesome is that!






Love Her, I Don't Even Lacquer! is such a cute polish, and I'm a sucker for puns. I'm pretty sure that's how OPI gets so much of my money! LHIDEL (my new acronym lol) is black and white square and hex glitter with a little holographic glitter and heart glitter tossed in just for fun! In the bottle shots you can see how the holographic glitter catches the light (it's so blue) and I'm wearing it over Orly Blue Collar. Sadly, I couldn't coax the heart glitter out onto my nails but I think that's because I had mini bottles!





My last polish to show you is A Love Hue. This is a gorgeous rose-toned glitter in a clear base. I LOVED this one, this was actually supposed to be my Valentine's Day manicure but I changed it up at the last minute. This is over Orly Kiss the Bride.





Stay tuned for my last installment tomorrow, but if you want to check out any other Different Dimension polishes or buy these ones, run to Missi's Etsy Shop ASAP. She is awesome and so are her polishes, so I suggest you buy some now!

Thanks for reading <3


*These polishes were sent to me for review. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions*

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. They are all so pretty but OMG I love Warm Fuzzies!! I need to get that one now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...