Sunday, February 17, 2013

Belated Valentine's Day Nails

Happy Sunday Lovers!
Tomorrow is my birthday!!!! Yay!! I'm so excited! This week I had a nice Valentine's Day Dinner with the boyfriend, worked a lot and then hung out with my high school friends :)

This is what I wore on my nails for Valentine's Day! I used all Cult Nails products, two of them being from the 2nd Anniversary collection, Tempest and Fetish. WOW! I love Fetish! The wax finish is AMAZING! And while most people might think white is boring, it is SO HARD to find an opaque white...the other brands I used have discontinued them! GRR! I haven't had a chance to try out Blaze as I ordered with 2 other ladies and I don't think it's fair for me to get to have first choice the which Blaze I want! Who knows maybe it has the earrings!

I used various Bundle  monster plates to stamp lip prints and hearts all over my nails. The polishes I used were Fetish, Tempest, Nevermore, Evil Queen and Bitten!



Bitten and Tempest on Thumb, Evil Queen and Nevermore on my index


Tempest and Fetish on my middle and ring fingers, Fetish on my pinkie


My right hand looks awful, but thank goodness I don't photograph it!!
How was everyone else's week's and Valentine's Day? I loved looking at everyone's manicures and I hope you have a great start to your long weekend (if you're Canadian!) <3

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :) and yea, I just couldn't decide on what to put on my nails

      Delete
  2. This mani looks fantastic!!!! I love all the different stamps!
    Happy early Birthday!! I hope it will be nothing but fabulous! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...