Sunday, January 6, 2013

Yellow dots!

Hi everyone happy Sunday!!

How was your weekend? Everyone ready to get back to school/work if you haven't already? (Probably not ;) right?)

So this week I made myself a lightbox (the bf helped) but I haven't gotten the hang of shooting pictures in it yet, maybe next week.

This week's manicure is Zoya's Pippa, 3 coats, topped with Essie's No Place like Chrome dots. I really tries to make my dots all the same size, I need a steadier hand!!






Sorry about the pose with the yogurt container but I had to make do with what I had with me!
Have a great week everyone! :)




4 comments:

  1. it is beautiful... i would call this golden dots.... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I do enjoy simple nail art most of the time

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love the yellow and silver combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've gotten to use my Essie Chrome polishes quite a bit!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...