Monday, January 14, 2013

Turquoise & Polka Dots

Hola Lovers & Happy Monday! Did anyone watch the Golden Globes last night? I was mainly watching for the fashion & Tina/Amy...their opening was pretty freakin' funny.

Again, it might only be 2 weeks into January but I'm already craving spring colours. I picked up NOPI My Lifesaver and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and used a konad plate for the polka dots!





 Not quite a "Marta-Skittlette" but don't worry, I have plenty of those rolling around in my brain!

Thanks for reading <3


4 comments:

  1. I love the simple-ness of this mani! The blue totally pops against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Simple but pretty! And so springy! GIMME SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really effective. Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...