Friday, January 25, 2013

So...I missed my Blogoversary

Hi loves, Happy Friday. I've had a slow week, but at least it's Friday right? I'm hopefully going to be going up to visit my boyfriend, since I haven't seen him in a few weeks.

So, 2 years! I don't know how I managed to miss posting this on Monday, since I've been thinking about it/talking about it for over a month. Oh well, I remembered now so yay *does a dance!* I'm really proud of myself that I've been able to keep up with the blogging over 2 years. A lot has changed, i.e. my nails, but also my life. I started this when I was finishing up my undergrad, and then it took me through Teacher's College, this past summer working in a Factory, and then this year, supply teaching! If you want to revist my first ever nails post (which you DON'T, because my nails/photos are horrid), take a trip down memory lane here and then last year's post, my nails still were completely different to how they are now.

And, so, today's manicure, to celebrate 2 years, A-England Dragon, a polish I don't wear enough, and even though I've posted about it before..I always feel like holos look better on long nails. So...drool away ;)




Ironically, or not, this A-England's gem of the month, and for a limited time only, it's only £6.00! 
So, snag this bad boy up if you don't already have it!

Thanks for reading & Thanks for a wonderful 2 years! <3 I'm looking forward to 2013 and everything it brings 
for the 3rd year of this blog!

5 comments:

  1. This is an amazing polish and a great way to commemorate 2 years of blogging! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary! And Dragon = winning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove how Dragon looks on you and congrats, you really developed over the past 2 years! Looking forward to many more years of lovely posts from you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...