Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Purple Paisley

Hola & Happy Wednesday lovelies! It's hump day! Can you believe it, we're already 1 week into 2013. How're those resolutions coming? I don't set resolutions ordinarily, but I did set myself some goals that I want to accomplish, so hopefully those will all get done! As a side note, if you follow me on instagram (elizabethmegan3) you'll have seen that yesterday I received the BEST present from the lovely Deborah, China Glaze Emerald Sparkle! Eee!

So, I'm on sort of a neutral/simple kick lately, and these nails came to me one night in a dream, literally, in my dream I was wearing them! It's Dr. Remedy's Lively Lilac stamped with the paisley print from the Bundle Monster 300 series.




Happy Wednesday to you all!Thanks for reading <3

9 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...