Monday, January 21, 2013

Purple Lightning

Hi Loves! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice & restful weekend..and a good start to another week! Back to the grind right? I ordered 2 of the Nail Craze plates on the weekend and some Illamasqua's last week from their AMAZING sale, so I'm excited to get this mail! Now if only Shopper's would have a redemption day soon...I'd be set!

This is actually a more recent manicure, I usually try to show my nails in order of how I wear manicures but I loved this one so much I couldn't wait to show it to you! It's been a while since I've done a gradient manicure, and it was definitely high time for one! This is a base of China Glaze Light as Air, sponged with China Glaze Grape Pop, stamped with Bundle Monster 305 and Cult Nails Nevermore.





This is seriously one of my favourite manicures, I haven't done one that I've enjoyed this much in a while!

Thanks for reading loves <3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...