Monday, January 7, 2013

Pink on Pink

Happy Monday lovelies! Ugh today I finally join the real world again, I'm back to working since kids are back in school. I don't know how busy January is, since in High Schools, this is exam season before Semester 2 starts, so not sure how much work I will get, but oh well! I did end my vacation off on a good note, went out to dinner with my parents and then saw the Hobbit!

So, I haven't reached in my pinks for a while, and I definitely wanted pink nails! I'm even wearing pink nails as I type this! The base is OPI Strawberry Margarita (thanks Katy ;) and the stamp is OPI Mod About You. Ignore my ring finger, I was flailing around with my clean up brush, and well, I messed up the design :(



I hope you all have a great Monday and Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. Great stamping, love the color combo too, and I didn't notice the little flaw because of clean-up before you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! Mod About You stamped really well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...