Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pink, Bows and Glitter

Happy Saturday loves! I am having a hard time believing that it's already almost 2 weeks into January! I feel like this year is going to fly by! I hope you all had a good week, mine was pretty boring, no work, so I spent a lot of time watching TV  However, I am excited that my 2 year blogging anniversary is coming up in about 10 days! I can't believe it's been 2 years!

So, I wanted something really girly, and because now that I own OPI Mod About You, I definitely have the urge to wear it all the time, it's probably one of my favourite pinks. I sponged the tips with OPI Mad As A Hatter (I STILL can't believe I own this!), and stamped the ring fingers with a bow image from a konad plate and dotted the centre with MAAH as well.



I love this, although my Aunt told me that from far away it looked like my fingers were dirty, but at least it was sort of cute close up...*sigh* gotta love backhanded compliments, eh?

Thanks for reading & have an awesome Saturday <3

5 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...