Saturday, January 26, 2013

OPI Ink Suede

Happy Saturday Loves! I'm up in the land of snow for the weekend. I so easily forget that where I live gets very little snow in winter. Right now we have none, but visiting my boyfriend 3 hours north of me..and hello 4 feet of snow!

So, I've been reorganizing & destashing my Helmer somewhat, which always makes me come across polish I forget I own, or remember how much I love it. Which means I need to wear it ASAP. So I did. OPI Ink Suede is so cool..I love the texture of the suede polishes & I'm sad this is the only one I have!



I don't know why my ring finger nail looks so wonky :/

and with topcoat, just to see that beautiful sparkle.
I love the polish, both without top coat and with. Without topcoat you get to see the depth this pretty blue has, so much sparkle..but I love it all shiny too ;)

Thanks for reading lovelies <3 Have a happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...