Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nail Polish Jewelry from The Nail Network Etsy Shop

Happy Wednesday! What is everyone up to today? I still have this week off, but I'm spending 3 1/2 hours of today driving home from my boyfriend's house, bleh. I hate driving, but I'm hoping that when I get home my Sephora order will have arrived!

Recently, before Christmas, Chelsea, from The Nail Network posted some of her nail polish jewelry on her facebook page, and I KNEW I had to order some, especially for the Christmas Season. I perused her site, and eventually her list of polishes and order two matching ring-earring sets. The first one is Lynderella Happy Holo Daze, and the second uses KBShimmer Shipwreck. I specifically picked these 2, 1)because the Lynn was festively appropriate but 2)because these indies are gorgeous and I am wayyyyyy too lazy to try to hunt down a bottle and make them myself, since I'd probably never wear them. So, economically, earrings/rings are much better AND so pretty!




I wore the Happy Holo Daze ring/earrings to my Christmas Eve Church service and I felt that it was so appropriate. I haven't worn the KBShimmer set yet, but I anticipate they will be my favourites soon! I love the base of the ring, it's so beautiful.

Go check out Chelsea's Etsy page for more styles/jewelry, and she is so helpful if you want a custom piece!

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. Gosh gets so jealous of that multi colored set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...