Sunday, January 20, 2013

Essie Snap Happy

Hi Everyone :)
How has your weekend been? Any football fans out there? I've been sucked in so these last two Sundays have been all about the games!

*I just realized I left my spacer in because I had written this ahead of time. My bad! My nails are looking so strong an growing! I hope to show some progress pictures next week...maybe. My nails are awfully yellpw :S*

This week I'm continuing with showing off my new Essie Winter Collection purchases! I LOVED Snap Happy, although when I opened it, my brush was kind of wonky, but it didn't seem to affect the polish application at all. This is ONE COAT, and no top coat. Top coat would've made it shinier but I wanted to see how it dried (it was dry in under 5 minutes)

This is such a pretty color and I can't wait to stamp it!

Pretty shiny, even without TC



One of my fave Essie's by far!
Well that's all for me for this week friends, hopefully next week I'll have some fantastic nail's to show you after all these weeks of no polish!!


6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour, when I saw it in the shops it reminded me of Essie Fifth Avenue so I resisted it, but it looks different on your nails xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'm not sure I've seen Essie Fifth Avenue, but if it's a red, I'm sure to love it!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this vibrant shade! I can't quite tell if it's orange or red, which I love. Lovely swatches, I cannot wait to see how you stamp it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so excited to stamp this one! I definitely think you would call it a red, but it's for sure an orange-y red ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Awe thanks Deborah :) I can't believe I left my placeholder that I'd written on my draft post still on my post. I knew I was going to forget...oops, I hope you didn't see that!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...