Sunday, January 13, 2013

Essie Beyond Cozy

 Happy Sunday Friends!

This week I am starting an experiment! As you'll see in the photos below (and next week's) my nails are teeny tiny, and my skin and cuticles are shot :( so I am taking a small break. I recently splurged and purchased Nail Envy and a Barielle protein re-builder  and will be using on both my toes and finger as a test for two weeks! Hopefully this gives my hands a slight rest!

Also I finally tested out my lightbox. I don't love the shots from this week, but I'm improving, so bear with me!! 
Anyways, I also purchased the Essie Winter Collection minis, and this week I'm featuring Beyond Cozy, which was the sole reason for purchasing, as I couldn't find it anywhere! This is two coats with NYC top coat.


Close up bottle shot in the sun, show the color the best


Such pretty champagne glitter :)


Blurry, but very color accurate



Sorry about the sad fingers but I just had to wear this polish and show it off!
Well, there you have it...still playing around with the light box, maybe one day I'll get a real camera and do my lightbox justice! Have a great Sunday everyone :) <3

7 comments:

  1. I actually just ordered a lightbox on Amazon last night! I'll definitely be taking a lot of pictures of random things when it arrives... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your lightbox will be far superior to mine ;) Mine definitely looks pretty ghetto. A lot of people have nice looking ones but I like to think of this lightbox as a first draft ;)

      Delete
  2. I keep my nails short, so it's nice to see a nail polish blog showcasing short nails for a change. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have VERY short nails to begin with, even if there is a free edge. I would just like them to grow a tiny bit so I can shape them a bit to look nicer

      Delete
  3. I wish I knew you were looking for Beyond Cozy! At my Superstore there is an untouched display of that collection. You light box pics like good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Darn!! I should've checked my superstore!

      Delete
  4. I love the look of Beyond Cozy, really resisting buying it as I'm sure I have something similar! Very jealous of your light box, even if it is just a first draft! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...