Saturday, January 19, 2013

China Glaze Wagon Trail

Hi loves! Happy Saturday! I hope everyone's day is going well. This is not nail-related, just a bit of a side note ramble, I am officially obsessed with at-home peels. I bought 7 samples from Sephora, 2 Ole Henrickson ones, and 5 Dr. Dennis Gross ones..and I was hooked. So, then I bought a 30 pack of Bliss Incredipeel Daily Peel pads. I know, probably a bit excessive, but I think it's an investment in my skin, especially because I am slowly getting over some serious acne issues & have some scarring/skin imperfections. I love them, and if you follow me on instagram I'll probably be posting some updates.

Ok, so skincare sidenote over, after talking to Deborah on twitter, and seeing her post about China Glaze Wagon Trails, I knew I had to wear mine again. I got this in our awesome Ontario Blogger Meet-Up swap, after years of lusting over it due to Kirsten and her enabling & green-polish-hoarding ways. It's definitely an olive-toned green with gold undertones, and in my sun photos, it definitely pulls gold. I love this..and I need to wear it more. If you find this in a store, on eBay  in a swap or blog sale and you DON'T want it..well you're crazy..and you should pick it up anyways ;)





P.S. let's ignore how wonky my ring finger is, these photos were taken back around New Years and I was still growing out a minor break that I refused to chop all my nails down, and I also kept putting off properly filing my nail, sorry *hangs head in shame*.

Thanks for reading loves & Happy Saturday <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...