Wednesday, January 30, 2013

China Glaze Stone Cold

Happy Wednesday Loves! It's hump day, and while this week has been amazingly boring and I've still been unemployed, my sister is visiting to borrow some snowboarding gear, so at least I have someone to hang out with today, and hopefully today will be a fun mid-week pick up!

Our weather in Central/Southern Ontario has been gross this past week/weekend, lots of rain/freezing rain, fog, bleh grey January weather that I hate.  And even though this polish somewhat matches the mood of the weather, to me it's such an awesome polish that it lifts my spirits! China Glaze Stone Cold is one my favourite polishes that they put out from the Hunger Games collection, and probably of all time. I loveeeeee matte polishes and this one is so pretty!



Even though I love it matte, it does look pretty awesome with a topcoat!

Thanks for reading & happy Wednesday loves <3

1 comment:

  1. This is a great polish. Looks very nice on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...