Wednesday, January 16, 2013

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Happy Wednesday loves! I thankfully have worked 2 days so far in this pay period which means not a completely useless waste & I'll be getting something in my paycheque.

So, over December, I moaned over Instagram that I thought I would never get my hands on China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, and the lovely Deborah replied that she could send it to me. It was love. I'll let the pictures do the talking.








Thank you SO much Deborah.


Thanks for reading <3

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad I could make you happy with this one! It is something that should be in every stash ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! This is such a loved shade for a reason!! Holy girl, your nails are getting long!!! I'm super jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I know Karen..I keep filing them and I'm still amazed I managed to grow them this long!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...