Friday, January 4, 2013

Blue and Gold

Hi my lovelies & Happy Friday! I can't believe it's the weekend again already! I've just been hanging out, I started a new knitting project yesterday, I'm "attempting" to knit an infinity scarf for myself, we'll see how well that goes. I'm also getting addicted to Sephora reviews, trying to find some new products to buy, since I'm a VIB now..I'm addicted. I should just hand my wallet/paychecks to Sephora right now, seriously.

So, after all my Christmas/Holiday madness, I wanted something a little different. I picked out Essie Lapis of Luxury, such a gorgeous soft blue, and then stamped with my go-to gold, China Glaze Passion and BM 321.



I just love how soft this is, and even though there aren't any flowers outside, at least my nails are sort of spring-like :)

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous base color! Now I want to wear some spring colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm a VIB now too....too many polish purchases at Sephora I suppose....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...