Monday, January 28, 2013

A-England Geometry

Hi loves! Happy Monday, I hope all your weekends were great. I spent mine somewhat snowed-in once I made it to my boyfriends. They have about 4 ft of snow..which was pretty, but there wasn't too much to do. I still enjoyed my time, since we don't see each other that often.

So, last week I showed you A-England Dragon, and so today I have it a little bit jazzed up. I stamped it in silver with this geometric-looking BM design. I love how it looks. I know Adina is having some issues with shipping due to Royal Mail now enforcing no polish/hazardous material being shipped, but I am sure she will work it out. You can also still get A-England at Ninja Polish if you're still desperate.




I hope you all have a great Monday :)

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...